Sunday, June 17, 2012

Master Bedroom/Paint Problems

Since Kelly's Korner week for the linky party is about the master bedroom, I feel like I am in a whirlwind. When one thing leads to another which leads to another...


I am liking the new "gray" as a neutral. Last December I painted the bedroom Mindful Gray (a SW color but was mixed at Lowe's). I liked it. 


This was the "just finished painting picture". The white below the chair rail was fine. I won a Target gift card and found some drapes on Target.com at a great clearance price. I think I paid $18 after the shipping and taxes and gift card was applied. I love the way they hang. They have the hidden tabs.

All is good except I haven't found bed coverings that I like/love yet!
I haven't hung any pictures yet either--waiting on the bed covering to decide what I need.

A few road trips netted the Fontana furniture--from Georgia to Kentucky--was how I found the bed, dresser, mirror, and amoire.


Now...to the next bedroom. Yesterday I decided to paint a guest room the same Mindful Gray color. It looks totally different. Dark. The color I wanted was actually the color when it was wet--first applied---not dark. 



I don't know if it shows in the pictures or not. 
Here is Master bedroom:
Guest bedroom:
Mixed at Lowe's but different times.


Oh well...



No comments:

Post a Comment