Saturday, November 24, 2012

Swirly Curlies

I've been in a swirly kind of mood. The curls. The black. The powerful use of Hobby Lobby's 50% off sales.

I was probably motivated by this:     The House That Built Me

I think it made me re-think the way I decorated my walls. I already had this: 


I had moved this old one and Mr. Spouse painted it for me. You know the bright gold fixtures that were so in? It had been a Christmas gift from him and I just didn't want to part with it. I added the globes from Wal-Mart and I am pleased with it. It is now our foyer light. It actually looks lighter than it is. It is a very, very dark chocolate black. 




So two trips to Hobby Lobby:


50% off--$6.50


 40% off--$7.50

One is over the french doors. The other one is over the front door. 

It's a start!



No comments:

Post a Comment