Sunday, November 4, 2012

Easy happenings

Sometimes it just happens. No planning. It's just meant to be.

I "won" these drapes for my bedroom through a blog contest. Ordered them from Target and love them!




They had enough pattern to be pretty and not busy. But I so needed new bedsets. I had looked and looked but nothing seemed to work with the pattern and colors. 

Then I happened to run across a clearance item at TJMaxx. I think it was clearance because someone had opened the package. It was the texture I wanted. I like the coverlet type. It is perfect for summer and winter. 




The pattern within the coverlet is very, very similar to the pattern in the drapes. The stripes add to the decor by adding some needed texture. And the price for the coverlet AND shams was $29. I like!



1 comment:

  1. How lucky to win those curtains, they have a nice pattern! The coverlet is the perfect addition to help tie all the elements in the room! Great price!

    ReplyDelete