Sunday, August 5, 2012

Letters/ABC

Hobby Lobby has the greatest selection of letters of all kinds--metal, wood, plastic! And...they were 50% off this week. I had been wanting a few to do some special decorating!


These were plastic ones. I love the shape of the letters--fancy Nancy! They were white but a little spray paint took care of that. The little washboard underneath was a present from my big brother I got YEARS ago! It's had a place in my laundry room. I'm just glad that I have those little white boxes named washer/dryer though.


This one was already black so no painting needed. I liked the size and the more "formal" shape to the letter. It earned a place of distinction over our fireplace in the living room.

I got my inspiration from a blog: Life With Team Carroll. Cara has lots of decor items you can visualize in pictures! You can take a goodbye tour of her house here. Since they moved recently I am awaiting her new tour on...HOUSE HUNTERS on HGTV. How exciting is that!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment